Thursday, October 24, 2019

I need to write music right now

It is a constant thought in my mind that I should be writing music, but I do not like simultaneous projects so I want to finish others before I tackle this one because it requires my full intent. It is that important.

I also need to work on a huge project/present, work on my family tree and write a blog post regarding my life and focus. So, I tackle as many as I can at the same time, this is my first (above showering even and I love showers).

Let's see if I can saw this as concisely as it occurs to me...

If the things I believe to be real are then, I would not hesitate to accomplish my number one desire, but I only have that desire, I think, because of what I believe. So, I am just going to go for it and expect everything to work out, but even now I am doubting it, dang it!

But, I still believe so I actually do doubt my doubts as well...crud, that makes me lukewarm! I hate that. I'd rather epically fail trying (a fear of loosing does not motivate me).
I sort of envy Joseph Smith cause he wasn't expecting anything as marvelous to result from his query.

A success requires I Purge myself of many sins (like watching a particular show that would drive the spirit away) and once I partake of the sacrament again then I can attend the temple and make more convenants to have power necessary to bless a life.
Really, after all this time and talk about wanting to run or play the piano again. A better goal would be to those ends. Instead I choose one that has no consequence to me but for some reason, like writing this music. I feel compelled to do whatever I can. I know what it is to completely love someone to the point that you want their happiness no thought of the cost to you...I honestly think and feel in agreement regarding this thing, too.

Ok, too much time already... J'ai du travaille, o hay mucho trabajo, oder ich habe much to do so better hop to it! Tchüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment